April Point Marina
April Point Marina on Quadra Island, BC, is located in the cove south of Gowlland Harbour in a quiet, secluded bay in the protected waters adjacent to the resort. Cruise through Discovery Passage before mooring at this magnificent destination.
- Moorage for vessels up to 200'
- 30, 50, and 100 amp (single phase）
- WiFi Available
- Free Parking
- Washrooms, showers, laundry, water, garbage disposal
- Access to April Point Resort & Spa, The Point restaurant, guided fishing, whale watching and wildlife zodiac tours
- Access April Point Resort & Spa via our water taxi, your dinghy or a short, 8-minute scenic walk
- Scheduled float plan to Seattle via Kenmore Air
- Convenient access to Desolation Sound cruising grounds
Rates & Directions
Daily Moorage: May thru September $2.25 per ft. per day (includes 15amp, 30amp and 50amp power)
Annual Moorage: $8.15 per foot per month
Monthly Rates: $1.30 per foot per day
GST is applicable on Moorage.
As you enter the harbour, you will pass April Point Resort & Spa where you will see a red spar buoy. Please keep this buoy close to your starboard side (red, right, returning). The marina is located further down the cove, about 500 metres from the buoy.
Latitude/Longitude: 50.062377, -125.228123
VHF Channel: 66a
Marina Office hours: May - September: 9:00am - 5:00pm
While staying at April Point Marina, guests have the use of the facilities and services available at April Point Resort & Spa and Painter’s Lodge including:
- Guided salmon fishing
- Wildlife adventure tours
- Whale watching tours
- Kayak rentals
- Casual/fine dining restaurants
- Fitness Centre, swimming pool, hot tub and tennis court located at Painter’s Lodge